Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Amour - Camera+, Phonto , Snapseed ~ Processing tutorial


Spring has finally arrived in the Mid-Atlantic. The Hellebores in my garden are lifting their blooms out of the soil. I love these early spring beauties. I cut on the other day and decided to make an iPhone image or two. I put just one stem in a small vase and used some Lowel Lights to light the flower and vase and made and exposure that would be great for the flower, then I decided to back light and blow it out a bit choosing another exposure in Camera+
Processing began in Snapseed for a little vignette and toning.
Next in Snapseed I applied, selective brightening to the center of the flower,  texture, selective focus with the tilt shift filter, border and further toned.
Then I ran the image through VSCO Cam and added a slightly different toning.
Lastly I ran the image through Phonto for text and graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment