Wednesday, August 20, 2014

iPhone in the Palouse


Capture Camera+ Processing Snapseed
I enjoyed my two weeks in the Palouse, one scouting, the other leading a tour group through the amazing land of Eastern Washington State. I must admit I had to really concentrate on getting my iPhone out to shoot as I was moving fast on my scout and often just wanted to get a shot with the big camera, but every so often the iPhone came out too! Sometimes the shot needed minimal processing and other times my vision was for heavier processing.
Hipstamatic Capture and  OGGL processing

In the end, I enjoyed using Hipstamatic as a quick default shooting app using the Jane Lens and Inas 1969 film. Sometimes I ran that captured image back into OGGL for further filtering with Hipstamatic options.
Walking through the town of Colfax one day I noticed this architectural detail and Hipstamatic was again my app of choice.
I will be reviewing how to set up and shoot with your Camera + and Hipstamatic Apps and more in my "Getting Started in iPhone Photography" workshop this Sunday August 24 at the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC.
For more information and registration Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment