Wednesday, March 5, 2014

New Painterly App ~ Brushstroke

Capture: Camera+ Processed: Brushstrokes, Leonardo, ImageBlender

From the developers of "ToonCamera" comes Brushstroke! I like it! It has the ability to deliver a high resolution file with a nice group of filter options and editing options, with texture, as well as an option to actually add your personalized signature, not script, your hand written signature. Fun! The app filters are varied and the signature option is easy to use. For $2.99 I think it is definitely worth adding to your App portfolio. It will also be a great app to use for blending back with other files using ImageBlender.
Capture: Camera+ Processed: Mextures, Brushstroke, Leonardo
A few notes of info that I wanted to share about some of my favorite Apps, ImageBlender updated today and if you have been loving it for its past ability to uprez files while blending, using the background image as the largest file, check out the new settings as the default came in using the foreground image to scale the blended image. If you want to revert to the prior workflow then you will need to change it in the settings in the ImageBlender App.

Accidental discovery Ha...maybe I am very late to discover this one!!! But I accidentally figured out how to resize the borders within the Snapseed App. Having been a long time user, of Snapseed and loving their borders, when the App updated after Google purchased Nik, it seemed as though the adjust border option went away or did not function, but this week I was "pinching the screen" when the border filter was open and guess what, it changed the size of the border...so... as with many cool features in apps sometimes the features are not so obvious! Just thought I would share...silly me! Now I will be enjoying using their borders again! My next "Getting Started" in iPhone Photography is this Saturday March 8 at the National Building Museum. For more information and registration click here!
Capture: Camera+ Processed: Brushstrokes, Leonardo

No comments:

Post a Comment