Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Rose is a Rose....APPs...Slow Shutter: AverageCameraPro and more.

Slow Shutter

Today, was a great day to get outside and get a jump on some early yard clean up. I spent the best part of the day raking leaves and picking up branches that the wild wind over the last day or so sent sailing to the ground. I also spent some time working on my presentation for Penn Camera on iPhone Photography dubbed "iPhoneography". By the late afternoon I was done in the office needed a break and decided before the roses fade away, I should take a few more images...so I used the iPhone app SlowShutter and Average Camera Pro (multiple exposure app) to capture these images. Ran them through the various apps I have been using Lo-Mob and VintageScene for the aged look and a little texture in Iris. I like the Vintage Scene for the fact that you can save your settings if you find a combo of choices that you like.
Slow Shutter
Average Camera Pro Multiple Exposure

Slow Shutter



No comments:

Post a Comment