Monday, March 14, 2011

Hipstamatic: Salvadore 84 Lens, Dream Canvas Film at the Car Farm


Yesterday I had the great pleasure of visiting the "Car Farm" with Don Rosenberger and Bob Lott. It was a beautifully sunny and warm 65 degree day. I have seen images from this location for the past couple years from other photographers and was very happy when Don invited me to shoot there. It's not open to anyone so special arrangements have to be made. Don lives in Virginia and visits often, so he has a special contact with the owners.
I took a break from working with the "Big" camera and tripod and walked around looking at the rusting cars...and made some images as I walked with the iPhone. For the images here I was shooting with the Hipstamatic and the Salvadore Lens, a crazy lens selection that creates interesting images. I thought it would be fun to see what it would do with the details I was shooting on the old cars. Now I have to get to work on the "Big" Camera images.

No comments:

Post a Comment