Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Images


Today was a very nice day visiting with my family in Ashburn, Va. I travel the "back way" down Rt. 15 and every time I do I pass this awesome store called Lucketts. Usually I just drive by and say one day I am going to stop there and do some photography. Well, today I had the iPhone with me and it was easy to jump out and take a few shots of their holiday decorations. I enjoyed seeing the old sleds decorated with some red bows. The treatment here is an app called Shock my Pics, for the vignette I used another app called Photo Studio. For the actual capture of the image I used the CP Pro.
For this image I applied a painterly effect using the app AristaOil. The frame was applied in Filterstorm. The camera app I used was also CP Pro.
The Tree Image here was shot using the camera app: Slow Shutter at a 3 second exposure. The I ran it through the app AristaOil and applied some borders in Filterstorm.
And I will say I'd like to go back and do some more shooting there and also some shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Nice captures, Karen. Just the right treatment as well.

    Kelvin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks Kelvin for your comments and for checking out my iPhone blog...snow today, maybe! Yeah.

    ReplyDelete