Friday, December 24, 2010

This is addictive...especailly in the beginning...so much to learn..


When I was in the old distillery, a few remains of the factory interested me. I enjoyed seeing the old high power Buss Fuses still remaining in the wall and the boilers still in tact, so I made a few iPhone shots. The Buss Fuse shot was made using the flash, then processed in some apps  and finished with the Pic Grunger for some texture and frame. The Boiler pic was processed in Artista Sketch and then into Photo FX....( I am trying to remember them to share, but when you are doing this your are flowing from one app to the other for different purposes and its hard to stop the flow and make notes). OK now its time to sleep...and hopefully Santa will be good to all this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment