Saturday, January 1, 2011

TrigonScope and iDroste an insane and fun combo of endless opportunity


Last nights post was on the TrigonScope app and tonight I have a few combined apps to share. First I want to say.......philosophically this is way beyond photography, although the base image originates from a photo........I think this moves into the digital art realm, and I might say I love it! My background in art, painting and sketching is surfacing in some of the digital art apps for the iPhone. The images here were made first with the TrigonScope app. Then they were processed in ArtistaOil to give them a texture like fabric or canvas. Then the base image was "played" with in iDroste. iDroste is an app with an M.C. Escher~like creative opportunity...its crazy fun! the base image is actually a shot of what was on my computer screen when I was playing with the TrigonScope app. It was a gallery of images on Flicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment