Sunday, June 19, 2011

Botanical Series: ClassicPAN: BadCamera:Grungetastic:Iris:DynamicLight

Day Lily Botanical
Well I finally got out in the garden and cleaned up a bit. After being away for a week, a garden needs tending!  I made a few pics, after I had finished picking up all the branches from the yard that had fallen out of the trees from a passing thunderstorm. I started on this series yesterday by sheer curiosity as to what I could do with some garden remnants. Today I went looking with intent, for more specimens to photograph and process. Each one of these images went through a similar process, but with slightly different coloring, filters, and interior framing.
Helebore Botanical
Lavender Botanical
Rose Botanical
Iris Botanical

1 comment:

  1. This botanical series is very, very nice. Perhaps cards someday. Love the lavender.

    ReplyDelete