Sunday, June 12, 2011

ClassicPan App and the iPhone Goes to the Boardwalk in Bethany Beach

ClassicPAN: AutoPainter ll~Felt tip: Iris blended with original: Crop'n'Frame: KingCamera~ Border
 I discovered the app ClassicPAN today. Well, its been out since August last year, but there are so many apps out there you could spend a lifetime exploring! I like this app. It is a full rez app you have to go into your settings and set the rez. (It downloads in the default smaller file size.)
After getting chased off the beach today with some thunderstorms in the late afternoon, I decided I wanted to go out to eat. So I went to Mango Mikes..a beachy restaurant by the ocean, with coconut shrimp! It has an outside deck overlooking the boardwalk and the beach.
Then I took a walk along the boards and make a few more shots. I love the colors of beach stuff, like these umbrellas wrapped in plastic out front of a store.













And the colors of Styrofoam wave boards racked for sale and the colorful dispensers for hot dogs and hamburgers.


No comments:

Post a Comment