Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Turquoise Mining Museum...BracketMode..TureHDR


This group of images were made in the dusty old west town of Cerillos in the Turquoise Mining Museum.  This was not the first time I was in Cerillos, I came across it when I made a turn off Rt 25 on to Waldo Canyon Road and made a 12 mile dirt road run into Cerillos a week before the Gottlieb group arrived. The town streets had signs saying special event today.  I drove up to the signs and asked about the event and I was told they were filming a movie. I turned around and headed out, but made note of the very old and interesting town. So when we headed here with the Gottlieb group, I was glad to return, except for the dust and wind. It really is an old west town! with one or two shops a couple homes and ruin. We stopped at the Cerillos Turquoise Mining Museum.  These shots were all made handheld with the iPhone in BracketMode and merged in TrueHDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment